Porsche Assistance offers you mobility and safety wherever you are in Europe in your Porsche – 365 days a year, 24 hours a day – and guarantees you fast, individual help and support tailored to your needs.
Porsche Assistance includes the following services:
- Breakdown and accident assistance
- Towing to the nearest Porsche partner
- Replacement vehicle after breakdown
- Onward or return journey/return transport of the repaired vehicle or overnight costs
- Return transport of the unrepaired vehicle
- Ascertaining the extent of damage abroad
- Vehicle key service
- Spare parts shipping abroad
- Vehicle collection in the event of driver incapacity
- Return transport of under-age children
- Return transport of patients from abroad
- Shipping of medicines abroad
Porsche Assistance can be extended from one service to the next, provided that the intervals prescribed by Porsche are observed and the services are carried out by an authorised Porsche Partner in Switzerland, the Principality of Liechtenstein, Büsingen or Campione.
If no further services are carried out, the insurance cover ends – depending on vehicle type – no later than after the expiry of 12 or 24 months (valid period is indicated under “Next services” as entered in the service plan).
The mobility insurance is linked to the vehicle.