Porsche Assistance gives you mobility and safety, wherever in Europe you happen to be with your Porsche - 365 days a year, 24 hours a day - and guarantees fast, individual service tailored to your needs and the support you require.
Porsche Assistance includes the following services:
- Breakdown and accident assistance
- Towing to the nearest Porsche Partner
- Replacement vehicle after a breakdown or
- Onwards travel or return home / transport of the repaired car or overnight expenses
- Re-transport of the non-repaired vehicle
- Determining the extent of damage abroad
- Car key service
- Despatch of replacement parts to other countries
- Vehicle recovery after driver accident
- Recovery of underage children
- Medical repatriation from another country
- Despatch of medicines to another country
At customer request, Porsche Assistance can be extended from service to service for an additional charge,where the service interval set out by Porsche is followed, and the services are carried out by an authorised Porsche partner in Switzerlandin the Principality of Liechtenstein, in Büsingen or in Campione.
Where no further services are carried out, the insurance cover ends (depending on the type of car) at the latest after 12 or 24 months (period of validity can be seen based on the “next service” entries in the service plan).
The mobility insurance is linked to the car.